Monday, August 8, 2011

Two Readers for the Win!

Happy Monday, all!

The sun isn't horribly hot today, so I've managed to open the windows to air out the house for a few hours at least. I have less than a week until school starts and today I'm in recovery from an incredible weekend. On Saturday, I got my geek on while presenting at the St. Louis WordCamp. Essentially, it's a mini-conference where bloggers, designers, and developer--or an enthusiasts of WordPress, get together to talk about Wordpress and learn from sessions given by great speakers. I gave a presentation about how I use WordPress as an author and developer. The room where I presented was kinda hot and I remember talking and hoping I wasn't melting. LOL But all in all, I met a lot of wonderful people and had a great time talking about the publishing industry.

Now to the fun part. Here are the winners:

Stephanie Rowe's Book - Jackie Uhrmacher
Tamara Hogan's Book - Sharon

If you are a winner just shoot me a message. :) To everyone else, thanks for your comments. I'm always looking for ideas. The aquarium one was one I'm interested in pursuing.

If you didn't win a book today, I'm also giving away a $15 Amazon.com gift card over at Romance at Random. I'm picking the winner on Friday. Check it out and learn more about my writing journey!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, I get to read some sexy demon loving!!! ;) Thanks :)

Sharon said...

My book Taste Me showed up today along with some cool swag! I am off to check out Romance At Random.com to pick Loveswept book out!

Thanks!