Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Who wants some demon slaying goodness?

Hey, guess what? Today is release day for So I Married a Demon Slayer. It's the story of the one half-succubus who got away after The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers. This story was such a kick to write, and I'm so glad it's finally out there.

It's also getting some awesome reviews, which is really fun. But for those of you who didn't get an early copy, I've got one right here in my hot little hands.

In fact, let me give away two books today - a signed copy of So I Married a Demon Slayer, along with a signed, first edition copy of The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers.

Just post and tell me why you would - or wouldn't - want to marry a demon slayer!

6 comments:

Barbara E. said...

I think a demon slayer would be strong and brave, so I'd love to marry one.

Margay said...

Well, a plus to marrying one would be that you always felt safe. It takes a strong and talented guy to slay demons!

Na said...

I would take a chance and marry a demon slayer. I think their occupation would make them pretty handy, and they would have to be brave and strong to be a slayer. Imagine, the cute mini-demon slayers we would have ;)

Sharon said...

um, have you read a PNR book lately? The heroes are always ripped and smexy and good in bed! Of course I would marry one ;)

(all about the shallow )

CrystalGB said...

I think it would be great to have a demon slayer to protect me. Thanks for the giveaway.
Crystal816[at]hotmail[dot]com

Katrina W said...

Well for the hotness for sure, he could protect and be my hero every day !! I agree with Sharon, it seems these parnormal creatures are great in the love department * wink wink ** even the more reason to marry him !!

:) kat - sss
kitee_cat@bigpond.com