Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Guess who wins a copy of my new book? Everyone!

Last Tuesday, I announced a new book release. So I Married a Demon Slayer hit stores. And that same day, a box of author copies showed up in my doorstep. They are so pretty. I've been fondling them all week.

And since I have lots of them. And since only six of you entered the contest last week - everyone wins! Barbara, Margay, Na, Sharon, CrystalGB and KatrinaW - just shoot me an email at angie @ angiefox .com and give me your snail mail. I'll get those books out to you!

5 comments:

Barbara E. said...

Wow, thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading So I Married a Demon Slayer.

MarnieColette said...

DARN --- The only downside about vacation --- I had no reeder connection and I missed this...

BUT YEAH to all those that one it!!!!

Margay said...

That's so cool! Can't wait to read the book! Thanks!

Sharon said...

thanks! I've been hearing about this story for so long! Looking forward to reading it:)

Chrisbails said...

If you have any extra I would love to win one. If any of those ladies decline, send one my way. Thanks the book looks great.
christinebails@yahoo.com