Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hurray!



"Button Holed" is on sale and I’m enjoying that peculiar euphoria authors get when after weeks of plotting, months of writing, and many more months of waiting, a book is finally on the shelves.


At the risk of tooting my own horn (well, why the heck not?) i'm thrilled to report that as of the time I'm writing this, the book is #7 on amazon's bestselling list of mysteries that feature women sleuths.


Here’s what one reviewer has to say about the first book in the new Button Box mystery series:


Button Holed is absorbing, clever, crisp and finally not another contrived mystery with crafts tossed in as a diversion.
Brava Logan for creating a protagonist who is authentic, bright, enthralling, fun, innovative, and strong – it has been a long time coming for an amateur sleuth to pull off so many empowering attributes and you did it in style! Stand back and watch the copycats swoop down on Logan’s imaginative series, but always remember she is the groundbreaking pioneer in this genre.


Thanks, blog readers and fellow writers, for coming along for the ride.

5 comments:

Angie Fox said...

Congratulations!!! I picked up Button Holed at Main Street Books this weekend. The bookseller was saying what a great series this is going to be and I got to tell her that not only was she right, but that I know you. :)

I can't wait to dig in.

Kylie said...

Thanks for contributing to the cause, Angie! Hope you enjoy the book!

Bev said...

With any luck, my copy will be in my mailbox when I get home today. Can't wait to read it!

Kylie said...

Thanks, Bev!

Sharon said...

now that is a great review! :) Congrats.