Thursday, October 6, 2011

Deadly Treats


One of my all-time favorite authors happens to be Anne Frasier/Theresa Weir, so when she asked me to contribute a short story for an anthology that she was putting together, I jumped at the chance! It was great fun writing “Bewitched”(my contribution) and I’m honored to be included in this collection. If you’re looking for the “right” book to put you in the mood for Halloween, please try these tales of vampires, witches, and zombies! Or as the Occult Detective called it:

“…an anthology that delivers and is a perfect companion for those long and lonely nights when the air turns chill and you bury yourself in a blanket on the couch, book in hand."

Also if you’re in the Roseville MN area, several of us (Anne, David Housewright, Leandra Logan, Marilyn Victor, Michael Allan Mallory, Lance Zarimba, Mark Hull, and Paula Fleming) will be signing copies at the Barnes and Noble located in the HarMar Mall. We’ll be there at 7:00 p.m. tonight.

That’s all for this week—it’s time to pack and hit the road! Have a good one and I’ll catch you next week.
Best,
Shirley

No comments: