Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! Bring on the Candy!

Happy Halloween everyone!

This is one of my favorite times of the year. I get to plan out costumes for my three kids. At the store I get to go on a candy buying spree without consequences. Matter of fact, no one looked at me funny when I bought a few more bags than necessary. Hey, the way I see it, I'm keep that store from letting that poor chocolate get old. (I did this knowing it takes a long, long time for chocolate to get old.) 

If it doesn't rain or anything else, I'll be taking Mario, from the Mario Brothers, Obi-Wan Kenobe, and a Disney Princess out for some treats. I do remember one Halloween when I was younger with snow, so it will be nice to venture out and then hand out candy!

So, I've got Dots, Snickers, and more to hand out. If you're celebrating this year what do you plan to do? The most important question should be what do you plan to hand out? :D

3 comments:

Amanda Bonilla said...

My kids are older and don't trick or treat. Plus we live waaaaaay out in the country, so we don't get trick or treaters. Sort of sad.

Have fun tonight! Eat some extra candy for me. :)

SandyG265 said...

I don't have any kids. But I have Smarties and Reeses Pieces to give out. Have fun.

Sharon said...

my youngest (black cat) went out with my husband and my teenager was a zombie clown at a house that tries to scare kids . I had my fog machine, dry ice/kettle, scary music and a body part table with a box for the kids to stick their hands in to feel brains and eyeballs! I gave out a variety of chocolate candy, pixie stixs, eye patches, glow in the dark rubber skeletons, candy braclets, plastic snakes, sticky lizards...I think that is all . I love Oriental Trading Co. I like to have the house that all the kids *want to go to