Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Candy comas and a were wives winner


Hey all, I'm coming out of a candy coma here to post. Why is it that as a child, I never suspected that my parents would rob my candy stash? And how is it that as a parent, I have to restrain myself to just the kind that the kids don't like? (Baby Ruth - thank you, God). Oh and the half-bag of Snickers left over from the "house" candy we were giving away last night.

But I had to random generate our ultra cool prize winner from last week. mnjcarter wins a copy of The Real Werewives of Vampire County. Woot!

Now I'm wondering if it is too late to carve pumpkins. With the World Series in St. Louis last week, we never got around to it... ;)

1 comment:

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

I won this a while back. It is in the TBR pile. So many books. If we had a blizzard I would be all set.