Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Got Witches?






I do! (Which is actually pretty funny considering Angie’s post yesterday.)
In fact, I’ve got four witches in my newest ebook release, "Touched by Magic."


The paperback was published . . . oh, about a million years ago by the fine folks at Kensington and the ebook is now available exclusively for Kindle.

It’s another historical romance, this one set in the wild mountains of Wales where Gowan, the earl of Welshpool, travels to claim his inheritence and escape his creditors. He doesn’t figure on running into three inept witches, or their niece, Nicolette Rhys, who has real magical powers.


Sparks fly, suspicions flare and a pair of mismatched lovers must discover whether their feelings are the result of sorcery–or the magic of true love.

You can purchase you copy of "Touched By Magic" right by copying and pasting this link:








The original cover...and one of those cover horror stories. The costumes are at least 100 years off, the hero and heroine don't look a thing like they're supposed to...and the necklace? There isn't one in the book!

4 comments:

Angie Fox said...

Oh I love that concept. I could be one of those inept witches...sitting on the side of the road, saying, "I had a gas spell in here somewhere..."

Congrats on the re-release!

Casey said...

Thanks, Angie! When you perfect that gas spell, let me know.

BW said...

I like the cover of the the Kindle edition. Too bad it isn't being released again in paperback.

Casey said...

A paperback re-release would be way cool. Not even sure how I would begin to make that happen!