Monday, April 2, 2012

April Showers Bring Author Copies


Hi, all! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good. I finished up a round of copyedits for Kept, the second book in the series, and I escaped the house with the family a few times. I didn't get a chance to read until Sunday, but it was worth it! Right now I'm reading Patricia Briggs Fair Game and it's wonderful. Is anyone else reading a good book right now?

In other news, just twenty-two days until Coveted comes out and I'm still sane. Well, I have children so that's debatable! ;)

I got a copy of my book to cuddle close with on Wednesday. If I find a baby carrier for it--I might actually use it. LOL. I've got more copies coming and I think some of them will need a home. :D

Just in case you missed it last week, I'm having a Lucky in Love Booksigning Giveaway! You know I love booksignings! Get some of the stuff I snagged. And yes, I will ship internationally. ;) The giveaway ends next week on the 9th.

On the 9th, I will also have another giveaway coming up for a copy of Coveted as well. I've posted my blog tour dates in case you want to stop by to say hi.

Have a good week, everyone! I hope this sunshine hangs out for a bit longer here in St. Louis. Which reminds me--time to water the vegetables I bought this weekend. I'm trying again to see if I can get some plants to survive the summer. Wish me luck! My cactus is the only plant I have so far.



2 comments:

Amanda Bonilla said...

Your book is so pretty, Shawntelle! :) I can't wait to buy a copy.

BW said...

I agree with Amanda, your book is pretty.

As for a good book that I am currently reading, I would have to say Casey Daniels "Don of the Dead". I am about 2/3 of the way through. I love the first person!