Wednesday, April 18, 2012

If It's Wednesday . . .

















. . . I must have another historical romance to tout! This week's feature is "Moonlight Whispers," originally published back in '93 and featuring my all-time favorite (sigh) hero.


He's an Irish rebel. She's a not-so-proper English lady. They're enemies, then lovers, willing to sacrifice everything--even their lives--for a cause they believe in, and for each other.


New cover/old cover shown above. As for that old cover . . . I remember getting my first glimpse of it at a Romance Writers of America convention. My editor was giddy, couldn't wait to show it to me. And me? I'll admit, I was more than a little shocked! My historicals are not exactly steamy (though there are a couple scenes, of course!) and this cover knocked me for a loop!


Check out "Moonlight Whispers" and all the other historicals by Constance Laux in the amazon Kindle store!


4 comments:

Casey said...

Forgot to mention . . . for those of you in northeast Ohio...this Saturday, April 21, join me at the Don Umerley Civic Center in Rocky River from 10-3 for a book festival featuring 50 Ohio authors. The civic center is located at 21016 Hilliard. See you there!

Sharon said...

lol, that is quite the lusty cover :)

Casey said...

"Lust" . . . yeah, that's one way to put it!

Casey said...

And what I meant to say, of course, was "lusty." Blame my new ergonomic keyboard!