Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day and Coveted Updates

Happy Monday and Happy Memorial Day, everyone! I'd like to say thank you to America's service women and men. Thank you to the families as well! I am grateful for your service to your country and will remember you today. :)

So far my Memorial Day weekend has been good. I spent the majority of the day yesterday reading a great book and today I plan to spend quality time with my family. I also had a nice long bike ride in the early morning before it got too hot! Oh man, I can't wait for the 90 degree weather to go away. Even though I bike in the morning, I've practically melted into a puddle of goo by the time I get home.

Tomorrow is a great day as well. The UK edition of Coveted from Piatkus Entice will be available tomorrow! Woo hoo! I'm on the Piatkus Entice blog today talking about how I love underdog stories. Stop by and say hello! I'd love to know about your favorite underdog books or movies.

Five copies of Coveted are up for grabs for Romance at Random's Diamond Jubilee Blog Hop. Stop by and enter before May 31st. Just a few days away!

Hope everyone has a safe week! Take care. :)

No comments: