Friday, June 22, 2012

Dawn at Birch Crossing Release Day winners!

 
Happy Friday, everyone! Summer is almost upon us, and I hope you are getting excited for the season! I introduced my daughter to her first water balloon fight yesterday, which was great fun. Blue skies, warm weather, green grass... what more could we ask for? (Well, I'm sure we can all think of a few things, but it's important to appreciate the things we have, too!)

Anyway, without further ado, here are the winners from the Dawn at Birch Crossing giveaway party. Please email me from my website and let me know which of my books you would like (whether it's ebook or print depends on the title selected, and all titles may not be available for all geographic locations).

The winners are: Lisa, Butterflikisses and Melissa P. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Holly said...

YAY Congrats to the winners! =)

Melissa P said...

That just made my day...Thank you!!
Congrats...
I hope my email went through okay.
Melissa