Monday, June 25, 2012

A Fair Monday Morning

Happy, Monday, all!

I missed you guys last Monday, so I'm playing catch up! The weekend before last I had my first booksigning with my RWA chapter here in St. Louis. I got a chance to sign with the lovely Jeannie Lin. Her book, MY FAIR CONCUBINE, came out this month from Harlequin Historicals.

To celebrate my first signing with her, I snagged a signed copy! Would you like it? I'll toss in a signed copy of COVETED as well that you can keep or share.

Just leave a comment to enter!

10 comments:

SandyG265 said...

Congrats on the book signing.

Zita said...

I would love a copy :-). Congratulations on the signing. Was it fun, or just scary?

BW said...

Congradulations on the book signing!! I would love to win a copy of "My Fair Concubine". I already have an autographed copy of "Coveted"

miki said...

Congrats on the book signing ^^ i hope you had a lot of success

If this is open to international i would love to be entered i've herd a lot of great thing about this book and even more i want a copy of coveted!

thanks you a lot for your generosity

isabelle(dot)frisch(at)gmail(dot)com

Lexi H said...

Hope you had an awesome time at the book signing! And you got to hang with Jeannie! Fun!
Thanks for passing along a copy =)

catslady said...

Oh, what a wonderful chance to win two great sounding books. Love the cover on this one too. Congrats on your book signing.

catslady5(at)aol.com

bdulin12 said...

What a great giveaway! Thanks for the chance to enter.

bdulin12(at)netscape(dot)net

Barbara E. said...

Sounds great, I'd love a copy and a copy of Coveted is an extra special bonus! :D

Barbed1951 at aol dot com

JessS said...

Yes, I'd love a copy! It sounds (and looks) really good. Thanks!

jessicamariesutton(at)msn(dot)com

alainala said...

sounds awesome, i would love to win a copy!! thanks for the chance!
congrats on the signing!!

if its open to canada, please enter me!!

alainala@hotmail DOT ca