Monday, June 4, 2012

Rocking Weekend at Lori Foster's Reader Author Get Together

Happy Monday, everyone!

This past weekend has been a blast! On Wednesday night I left St. Louis and rode with other authors to West Chester, Ohio for Lori Foster's Reader Author Get Together.

I had so much fun on Thursday. I came with my Hot Damn Design's co-workers (Jennifer Jakes and Kimberly Killion) and I got to see my first photo shoot and offer a helping hand. Let's just say it was quite the experience seeing all those hot cover models with their swords and kilts. ;) (Check out the Scottish romance shot below of cover models Chrissy and Scott Nova. They were a-mazing!)

On Friday I went consignment shopping with the Hot Damn crew and got a bunch of nice clothes at great prices. I just love a good deal and couldn't resist snagging some comfortable summer clothes. Later that afternoon, I registered for the conference and then enjoyed the pizza dinner with everyone. I met so many awesome readers and authors. Everyone was so nice and welcoming.

On Saturday I attended several panels and I got to sign copies of Coveted and gave away Coveted swag. It was a blast to sit next to my RT Convention signing buddy Donna MacMeans. I also enjoyed the chit-chats I had with Melissa Mayhue. Us "M" authors rocks. That is all!

Later that evening, my raffle basket found a home with a winner. I, on the other hand didn't get squat. :D Little did I know that most of the folks who won baskets are really hard core when it comes to tickets and their strategic placement in the right basket. I guess I have a thing or two to learn so I snag some baskets. Heh heh!

Giveaway time!

Check out the pic above! That's the bag of swag I snagged from the conference. Would you like it? The bag is packed full of goodies! Pens, cards, samplers and more! I also got a copy of Jade Lee's Dragon Born, a paranormal sampler, and an ARC of Molly O'Keefe's upcoming release Can't Buy Me Love. There's even a t-shirt too! I'll toss in a copy of Coveted as well for you to keep or share with a friend.

I had so much fun!


Just leave a comment below to enter. :)

So, how was your weekend?

13 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

If open worldwide then I am in.

Wow, great weekend :) I fear I just read and ate candy lol

Rebe said...

Sounds like such a fun weekend - I'm jealous! And I've always wanted to see a photoshoot. Kilts and killer abs would be a nice bonus, too. Thanks for the giveaway!

kiki w said...

Seems like everyone had a good time. Wish I was there.

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

The weekend flew by!! It was just a lot of fun. :)

Kassandra said...

Great weekend! And is that Scott Nova in the background of that picture, great choice!!

sionedkla@gmail.com

Barbara E. said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all. I spent my Sunday at an author book signing in my town and came home with more books than I meant to, but then that's pretty usual. :D

JessS said...

I'm so jealous!! Your weekend sounds amazing!
I'd definitely love the bag of swag, if it's open internationally.

Maria said...

Sounds lovely!!! I spent the weekend running errands with my Fiancee'. He is a truck driver. :)

SandyG265 said...

Had family over for a BBQ on Sunday.

BW said...

It's sounds like you had a really good time! Wish I was there.

Raonaid Luckwell said...

Wow sounds like you have a blast there. Sadly my weekend was kinda dull in comparison.

Madalina's Books said...

Your week-end sound amazing. Thanks for this amazing giveaway :).
Is it worldwide?

macey said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

Diverticulitis Treatment Diverticulitis Diet