Monday, July 9, 2012

Break from the Heat

Now that the heat has finally come down a bit, I can get a bunch of errands done without melting outside! Upper eighties is a relief compared to over one hundred degree weather!

Did everyone have a great weekend? My weekend was spent preparing for San Diego Comic Con. In two days I will join the humongous crowds and go fangirl as I watch for Nathan Fillion or anyone else to satisfy my inner nerd. I'm so excited about the panel I will be on Friday:

Paranormal Love-Potion, Friday, 7/13/12, 12:30 PM - 1:30PM, Room: 5AB
Title: PARANORMAL LOVE-POTION: Writing Romance for Non-Human Characters 
Description: From super-hot vampires to seductive Fae and beyond, authors divulge the secrets behind crafting steamy love-scenes in their action-packed novels.  Whether they be vampiric, ghostly, faierie, witchy, shape-shifting or angelic, these authors know how to keep the passion sizzling between their paranormal characters. Find out more from the writers themselves and you’ll learn what makes these books red hot! 
  • Tessa Gratton (The Blood Journals)
  • Andrea Cremer (The Nightshade series)
  • Shawntelle Madison (Coveted series)
  • Aprilynne Pike (Wings series)
  • Sylvia Day (The Renegade Angel Series)
  • Kelley Armstrong (NYT bestselling Otherworld Novels)
  • Marjorie M. Liu (Mortal Bones)
Book signing for the Panelists,  Friday, 7/13/12,  2:00 PM – 3:00 PM, Room: AA09


If you will be at San Diego Comic Con, I will also have a signing on Thursday. Stop by the Random House booth to get a book and say hi! 


Naturally, I will be back next Monday with some swag to share and giveaway! Everyone have a great and safe week!

4 comments:

Amanda Bonilla said...

Have fun and take lots of pics!! :)

donnas said...

Sounds like fun. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Jane said...

I wish I were going to the SDCC.

Sharon Stogner said...

green with envy! I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics...hopefully what happens in ComiCon doesn't stay there ;)