Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fun at FandomFest

I'm back from FandomFest, one of the big film/sci fi/paranormal fan conferences and it was really great. I'd never been before, but Stephen Zimmer extended an invite and I was glad to accept.

That's me on the left, with our very own Shirley Damsgaard as well as Stephen Zimmer. He writes killer sci fi. Check him out at www.stephenzimmer.com.

Not only were there plenty of amazing writers in attendance, I also got to meet a few famous people. Check out the Ghostbusters, as well as Norman Reedus. He plays Daryl Dixon on The Walking Dead. I mean, if you want some zombie slaying tips, who better to ask?

So if you live in the Louisville, KY area (or just want to visit), you have to check out FandomFest next year. You never know who you might see.

3 comments:

Lexi H said...

Ah, Ghostbusters! Love it!

Angie Fox said...

Who you gonna call?

Sharon Stogner said...

so cool! Stephen is great. He just did a video interview on my blog He used the sheep puppet I sent him.