Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A little planning goes a long way

I'm all for preparedness, and for fiddling on Realtor.com. Have you ever played on that site? It's amazing. I love imagining where I'd live if I moved to New York, New Orleans, anywhere really (Does anyone else do this or is it just me?)

Anyhow, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when Realtor.com unveiled its Top 10 Anti-Zombie Strongholds. Best of all, they're on sale now. Well, if you have a few extra million, that is.

Details, details...

Still, check them out. Personally, if I had to choose, I'd go for the self-sustaining island with the double moat.

Or maybe, just maybe the wilderness missile silo. It has a jacuzzi, you know, for relaxing after taking out a few of the undead.

Either way, I simply must take along Norman Reedus (he plays Daryl Dixon, the bow and arrow toting bad ass on The Walking Dead and he happened to be right by this booksigning I was doing last weekend).

So what about you? Where would you go, and who would you bring, if you needed to head to your hideout?


1 comment:

Sharon Stogner said...

OMG! what a fabulous post :) I would bring Thor! Chris Helmsworth would be such a great conversationalist to have after the apocalypse yep...conversation...;)