Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Seven Random Things


I was just at a writers’ conference in Anaheim and one of the fun things about it was just hanging out with authors, bloggers, booksellers, you name it – and learning all kinds of little things I never knew about them. 

So why not do a little of that here? Following are seven random facts about Angie Fox:
1. I designed my office to have tons of bookshelves, red velvet curtains, a chandelier and a writers’ couch – yet I never write there.
2. Instead I write on the green couch in the family room. The words just come better there.
3. I’d go barefoot all the time if I could.
4. My dog, Moxie likes to rest her head on my laptop. This leads to typos.  
5. I’m almost finished with book three of the MASH series, which is kind of wild because book one doesn’t come out until the end of this month. I feel strangely ahead of the curve, yet impatient to get that first book out there.
6. I read 4-5 books per week for fun. My favorite genres are paranormal, historical, cozy mystery and erotic romance.
7. My guilty pleasure has always been chocolate covered strawberries

Anything you'd like to tell us?

1 comment:

Sharon Stogner said...

lol, I would eat cereal for all three meals if I could :) I also like to eat in the shower...especially cereal, yogurt and chocolate. I should probably stop there ;)