Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Counting Down the Days


Look what showed up at my front doorstep the other day--a very early copy of Supernatural Born Killers, book #9 in the Pepper Martin mystery series.  The book hits store shelves on September 4, and I don't usually see copies until closer to the pub date, so this was a surprise.

For those of you who've asked...yes, that is a wedding dress Pepper's wearing on the cover!  I'm not going to give anything away, but I will tell you to remember that in Pepper's world, that could mean nothing--or something very significant!

As for the rest of the story . . .

Pepper's got a new ghost on her hands, her ex-boyfriend Quinn's former partner.  Jack Haggarty isn't going away until Pepper figures out the real reason behind his murder.  And while Quinn has recently had his own brush with the afterlife, he still isn't ready to accept Pepper's abilities. 

As usual, lots of woo-woo and lots of fun in Pepper's world!

And while I'm counting down the days until Supernatural Born Killers is published, I'm also counting down to an even more important event--my daughter is getting married on September 2.  As you can imagine, life around here is swirling into wedding chaos.  You may not hear from me for a couple weeks! 

3 comments:

BW said...

My parents Wedding Aniversary was September 3rd. It lasted 46 years until my father's death.

Best of luck to the happy couple!

Sharon Stogner said...

yay! Hope you share some of the real life wedding pictures! Enjoy :)

Bev said...

I have pre-ordered my copy. Can't wait. Have a wonderful time at the wedding!