Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mayan Insider Scoop! Developed Armageddon “Prophecy” After Tequila Bender



Not really. Well, maybe. It’s as good of a theory as anything I’ve heard. And it’s all part of this special project I’m doing that has gotten slightly out of hand.

You see, Immortally Yours just came out. It's the first book in the new Monster M.A.S.H. series that takes place in and around a paranormal MASH unit during a great supernatural war.

While the book mainly focuses around the hero, who is a tough-as-nails special ops soldier, and the heroine, who is a combat surgeon, I also needed to include a world beyond the quirky MASH camp.

Besides, the characters need to get their news, right? So PNN is the supernatural version of CNN, with a few exceptions. Sure, PNN can be a little sensationalistic, with articles like: “Werewolf Streaker Says He’s Got it All Covered” and “Five Things in Your Lair That Can Kill You.” But I figured it’s a good way to offer up good information as well. 

In fact, I’ve created an entire website for PNN at www.PNN-Network.com. It’s a fun way for readers to experience first-hand kind of world I've created, and it could also help you win a signed copy of Immortally Yours here at Something Wicked.

This will be one of the last giveaways for a signed book. To enter, just check out www.PNN-Network.com, then post the title of your favorite article below!

9 comments:

Zita said...

Zombies Sue Makers of “Bath Salts” For Copyright Infringement is my favourite title. Well, who doesn't love zombies, am I right?

Rebe said...

It's not up right now, but I think the Tips for Training Your Hellhound is my favorite article!

CrystalGB said...

I like Flip Flop Frankenstein. Thank you for the giveaway.

BW said...

"Ghosts Strike; Demand More Royalties from Reality Show Boom" was my favorite.

SandyG265 said...

Sit Sit Sit How to Train Your Hellhound is still my favorite.

Reneec23 said...

My fav: "Yeti Style Shocker! Blames Global Warming for Receding Hairline". LOL!!

miki said...

i like Ghosts Strike, demand more royalties...

^^ with the crisis it 's a bit normal they want their share afterall dead doesn't mean stupid^^

Angie Fox said...

Yeah, it's like ghosts are dead and people think they can walk all over them...or through them.

angel said...

Don't Call Me Bigfoot. Love it.