Wednesday, September 19, 2012

No Pirates Allowed

It's Talk Like a Pirate Day, and you know what . . . I'm not going to talk like a pirate.  It's not that I have anything against pirates, mind you, it's just that I'm sure you're going to "hear it" all over Facebook today.  I will spare you my pirate lingo which would probably come out sounding less like Johnny Depp and more like Eroll Flynn in "Captain Blood" anyway.

Instead, I'll give you a first look at a new cover.  "Panic Button," book #3 in the Button Box mystery series, comes out on December 31.  What a great way to ring in the new year!

5 comments:

Chrisbails said...

I agreee. No pirate talk. It is already all over the radio on the way to drop the kids off at school. I love the cover. Can't wait to see an excerpt or blurb about the book.

Casey said...

I promise a blurb soon! In fact, just got the page proofs for the book so it will be nice and fresh in my mind!

Robin woods said...

Nice post Dude keep it up... Thanks for sharing..

PLease visit on these hypertext keywords also:-- carpet cleaning gadsden | carpet cleaning birmingham | carpet cleaning chattanooga | carpet cleaning huntsville | tile cleaning gadsden

allenrobles1 said...

I'd love help getting my carpets cleaned! We don't have pets, but the previous owners did and we smell them every day! Yuck:) fort collins carpet cleaning

Carpetcleaning said...

Carpets are probably the dirtiest place in the house, and many people are simply unaware of this. Carpets tend to pick up hair and dust every day, and if they are under a table or couch where people eat food, then they are sure to have food particles as well.

Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services