Monday, October 22, 2012

Hop on the Tour Bus

Happy Monday, all!

I had a busy weekend. On Saturday, I attended my RWA meeting and listened to a fabulous presentation by author Mary Buckham. She's great and I learned a great deal. Since it's football season, every Sunday I head over to another family's house and we watch the games. The kids get to play outside and the adults get to yell at the television. Heh heh.

Online, I've been quite busy as well. I'm participating in two blog hops this week and I'm giving away all sorts of goodies!

Wicked Romances Blog Hop: 5 eBook Copies of the UK Edition of Kept

Naughty & Nice Blog Hop: 4 winners total

  • Until There Was You by Jessica Scott
  • When the Shadow Calls by Amanda Bonilla
  • 2 copies of Coveted by Shawntelle Madison
Just head over, leave a quickie comment and get your entry in!

Shawntelle

3 comments:

kranthi P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snigdha G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reshma M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.