Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Off to Bouchercon!

Bouchercon, the World Mystery Conference, kicks off tomorrow and I'm scurrying around, getting ready for it.  The good news . . .it's right here in Cleveland so I don't have to travel.  Should be a great conference.

I'm doing the opening panel tomorrow along with some other Cleveland writers and tomorrow evening, there's an official opening ceremony at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  Friday I'll be at a craft panel as my alter ego, Kylie Logan, and Friday afternoon at a luncheon called Cozy in Cleveland.

Lots of other fun things planned including an hour in the craft room teaching attendees how to make button jewelry.  I was going to warn them that I am definitely not Martha Stewart, but I think they'll pick right up on that.

I promise lots of stories and pictures next week!

1 comment:

Sharon Stogner said...

craft panels are such a great idea! can't wait to hear about it