Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Holiday Hoarder Contest

First of all, I'd like to congratulate the winners for my contest for the UK release of Kept:

Rebecca - Copy of Kept
Donna - Copy of Yasmine Galenorn's Shadow Rising

Congrats, ladies!

Did you miss out on a chance in the last couple of contests? Well, I got a big one coming up, Natalya's Holiday Hoarder Contest, running from November 5th until November 30th. So, what makes this one special? There are two sets of Coveted and Kept available. That means a copy for you and a friend. Or you could just keep them both. ;) What else? Goodies and swag. Also, every time I attend an author event or booksigning, I will be adding more signed books and goodies to the hoarder pile. It's a winner take all scenario where I get to snag cool stuff and you get to hoard it, I mean collect it.

Toss your entry into the pot today! Why, yes, it is international. :D

1 comment:

Anne-Marie Ledford said...

I am TOTALLY into hoarding Swag!