Monday, December 31, 2012
Happy New Year's Eve
I have several resolutions this year, most of them are similar to last year's. LOL Here is my list!
1. Run more for exercise. Okay, think about running more. ;)
2. Clean out my office. (Will take a while)
3. Write two novellas next year.
4. Write two full-length novels next year.
5. Go see a new place I've never been to before with my family.
6. Complete my first iTunes application. (Yes, I'm that much of a nerd.)
7. Throw away fives things in my house and giveaway five things.
8. Do something for myself like a massage day. (Easy to forget as a mom.)
9. Spend more time studying Russian like I used to.
10. Schedule my time during the day to avoid getting distracted. (Oh, look shiny!)
As a way of saying thanks, I'd love to offer one of our readers a chance to win a copy of my latest eBook release, BITTEN BY DECEIT.
About Bitten By Deceit:
Alpha wolf Emma Parker is loyal to a fault, even if it means losing the love of her life when he’s ousted from the pack. She’s never stopped needing him, and when a black witch curses the pack, she wonders if she’ll even survive. It’s a poison of the blood, and with each bite, the virus spreads, leaving the infected rabid and under the control of an evil Alpha.
Kyle Benton is starting over. He’s a lone wolf, betrayed by the only woman he’s ever loved. Until Emma barges back into his life, as gorgeous and determined as ever. He’s hell bent on resisting her, or at least making her suffer. But she needs him in a way that touches him to his very soul. Now he has to determine how to set her free, and if he can, how he can ever let her go.
Want to take a quick trip to the desert? Check it out: Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Smashwords | iTunes
Add to your TBR List on Goodreads.
So, what are some of your New Year's Resolutions? What percentage of them do you think you change accomplish?
Leave a comment to be entered!