Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve

A new year is coming! A new year of possibilities is coming and I'm excited about it. :)

I have several resolutions this year, most of them are similar to last year's. LOL Here is my list!

1. Run more for exercise. Okay, think about running more. ;)
2. Clean out my office. (Will take a while)
3. Write two novellas next year.
4. Write two full-length novels next year.
5. Go see a new place I've never been to before with my family.
6. Complete my first iTunes application. (Yes, I'm that much of a nerd.)
7. Throw away fives things in my house and giveaway five things.
8. Do something for myself like a massage day. (Easy to forget as a mom.)
9. Spend more time studying Russian like I used to.
10. Schedule my time during the day to avoid getting distracted. (Oh, look shiny!)

As a way of saying thanks, I'd love to offer one of our readers a chance to win a copy of my latest eBook release, BITTEN BY DECEIT.

About Bitten By Deceit:

Alpha wolf Emma Parker is loyal to a fault, even if it means losing the love of her life when he’s ousted from the pack. She’s never stopped needing him, and when a black witch curses the pack, she wonders if she’ll even survive. It’s a poison of the blood, and with each bite, the virus spreads, leaving the infected rabid and under the control of an evil Alpha.

Kyle Benton is starting over. He’s a lone wolf, betrayed by the only woman he’s ever loved. Until Emma barges back into his life, as gorgeous and determined as ever. He’s hell bent on resisting her, or at least making her suffer. But she needs him in a way that touches him to his very soul. Now he has to determine how to set her free, and if he can, how he can ever let her go.

Want to take a quick trip to the desert? Check it out: Amazon |  B&N | Kobo  | Smashwords | iTunes
Add to your TBR List on Goodreads.

So, what are some of your New Year's Resolutions? What percentage of them do you think you change accomplish?

Leave a comment to be entered!

2 comments:

Barbara E. said...

1. Continue with my weight loss and exercise program to reach my goal.
2. Read at least as many books as I did the last two years (80 books).
3. Keep in touch better with my friends back home in California.
That's about it for the resolutions I believe I can realistically accomplish.

Rebe said...

3 years ago my resolution was to start exercising, not so much to lose weight but to get into shape, and 3 years later I'm still exercising every other day! My resolution this year is to run my first half marathon.

All my other resolutions have been a complete bust, lol!