Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Letting the magic happen

I'm going to do something tonight that I've been wanting to do for a long time. It's fun. It's sexy. And it involves many, many men. And not that I'll play favorites, but Channing Tatum may get most of my attention. Who knows? I suppose I'll try and give the other guys a fair shot.

Yes, I think I may be the last woman on the planet to see Magic Mike. I meant to go see it at the theatre when it first came out, but then life happened and the one time a girlfriend and I managed to get out and see it, we had so much fun at dinner beforehand that we decided to skip the movie, order another glass of wine and keep talking.

But tonight is the night. My husband (who has no interest in the movie) is out of town, there is chocolate in the house (don't ask me why this is necessary, but trust me, it is) and a Red Box movie on the counter.

Hope you enjoy your evening too.  :)

1 comment:

Sharon Stogner said...

how was it?! I haven't seen it either!