Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring is in the air!

Happy Monday, all!

I had a nice relaxing weekend. Well, the relaxing part where I wasn't proofreading BITTER DISENCHANTMENT. Aggie's book is coming along great. Of course I'm at the stressful part, I'm going over everything with a fine tooth comb. (This part of the process involves a lot of ice cream!) Naturally, while  I was working it was gorgous outside. The weather lately in St. Louis has warmed. I've been able to open the windows in the house and let in the warmer air. The spring cleaning bug has hit and now I'm purging all the stuff we collected over the winter. (Including broken toys...They will be disappearing soon while the kids are in school. Muhahaha!)

On Saturday, I headed over to Rose's Bookhouse in O'Fallon, MO for their booksigning featuring Angie Fox, Shiloh Walker, Eliza Lloyd, and Shannon K. Butcher. I had a blast. It was great to see these ladies again.

I love to share the books I get from a signing so I'm sharing the books and swag below with three fabulous Wicked Author readers!



I got Angie's book signed with some swag for my street team and the rest of the goodies is for everyone else. Just use the Rafflecopter form and you're entered!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

14 comments:

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

I plan to spend more time outdoors reading and taking walks.

Rebe said...

I've started running outdoors again, thank goodness!

Layna Pimentel said...

When the weather gets warmer, I'm hoping to rearrange my flower garden, and get some hiking done.

Barbara E. said...

I plan to take more walks around the neighborhood and enjoy all of the spring flowers.

burbanette said...

I am wanting to start exercising more and work in the yard!

BW said...

I plan to read more books this Spring.

Lori
lmyost@roadrunner.com

CrystalGB said...

I plan to do some gardening.

SandyG265 said...

Eat breakfast on the deck.

JessS said...

Hmm, well I'm actually from Australia (so I hope it's okay to enter) and so southern hemisphere and autumn. Which I actually love, so am looking forward to sitting indoors with hot drinks, sweaters and books :D

Redheaded Bookworm said...

Hopefully get outside and do a little walking!

Sebella Blue said...

I'm sooo jealous of people who can attend book signings. Living in the boondocks of N.C., I never have the opportunity. Annnnd there were some of my FAVORITE authors at the signing. *sigh* Turning green.

Timitra said...

That's just what I plan to do (read several books outside)


taccb(underscore)1981(at)yahoo(dot)com

mariska said...

more reading to be done :)

Sue G. said...

Start on the yard work. Daughter #2 graduates this year and her grad party is June 15th. Got a lot of work to do!

Certainly on breaks I'll be out there on the deck reading! ;)