Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lazy Summertime??? Not!


 
Is everyone having a busy summer so far??

Mine’s been rather hectic. I’m not only getting ready to fly off to Gatlinburg next Wednesday for Romfest (registration is still open by the way and this conference is a blast!!), but trying to get organized for THE WIDOWS OF BRAXTON COUNTY’s release next month (July 23rd). Exciting stuff, but it’s kept me hopping!!

One of the things that I’m most excited about is the new street teams we’re organizing!! We’re looking for volunteers from all over the country to help promote the new book and so far the response has been terrific! BUT I’m still looking for a few more volunteers.  If anyone is interested, or would like information, please shoot me an email (shirley@shirleydamsgaard.com) and I’ll tell you more about it.

As time gets closer to the release date, I’ll be doing a few giveaways to celebrate, so please stop by and check them out!!

Here’s to having a good rest of the week!!

Best,

Shirley

No comments: