Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Attention, Western New Yorkers!

Hi, Casey Daniels here. It's summertime, and just like I do every year, next week I’ll be taking a trip to Lily Dale, New York, home of the country’s largest Spiritualist community. In addition to the usual Lily Dale activities (message from spirit services, meditations, and long walks with friends), I’m doing something a little different this year, a book signing and reception in nearby Jamestown, New York.

You’re invited!
Stop it on Tuesday, August 6 from 6-8 pm at:
Novel Destination
177 Fluvanna
Jamestown, NY 14701
Phone: 716-489-1496
Looking forward to seeing you there!

2 comments:

BW said...

I was in Lily Dale again a couple of weeks ago. I went to a silverware bending/table moving class (the class will be offer again in August) and the Victorian Seance. Had a good time. This was my seventh year.

Hope you have a good time.

Casey said...

It's a great place, isn't it, BW? Can't wait to get there this week!