Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm Ready for the Closeup, Mr. DeMille!

Last spring, I had the surreal (but definitely fun) experience of taping a TV show.  It's called "Deadly Affairs" and it airs on the Investigation Discovery Channel.  My segment is called "Recipe for Disaster," the story of a real-life murder that happened here in Northeast Ohio.  The show re-creates scenes of the relationship and murder and various people involved (the cops, reporters and in this case, the mystery writer who's narrating as my alter-ego, Kylie Logan) do little segments.

Just found out my episode of "Deadly Affairs" airs this Saturday, September 21, at 10 pm.

Enjoy.  And be kind...I've never done anything like this before!

4 comments:

BW said...

I got to remember to watch that!

Casey said...

Should be fun...maybe!

BW said...

I saw it but I started dozing towards the end. I kinda of remember the case being reported in the Akron Beacon Journel.

I didn't know Susan Lucci was the narrator for that show. Did you ever get to meet her?

Angie Fox said...

That is so flipping cool. Now did you write the segment as well?