Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Goodbye to Something Wicked

Happy new year! Is it too late to say that? I don't think so. We still have Christmas candy in the house and a bare tree in the living room. Why is it still there? Well, the candy is because the hubby bought waaaay too much (and I love him for it). The tree is still hanging around because we have a foot of snow on the ground here in St. Louis and the recycling company threw in the towel. They emailed to say we're on our own this week. So it's still kind of, sort of, still the holiday.

Anyhow, I want to thank everyone for being so supportive of us and the blog for the last five years. I've loved posting on Something Wicked and discussing and doing all the things we do. Still, as we start this new year, the gang and I have decided that Something Wicked has run it's course. It seems everyone is on Facebook and Twitter and on other social media. And that's great. We all evolve.

In fact, if you'd like to find me, check out:
Facebook
Twitter: AngieFoxauthor (because I'm clueless how to do the direct link for Twitter)

We'll still keep the archives open, and I may sneak back in to post for the subscribers, or see if anyone has left any chocolate behind. But otherwise, this is my last official Tuesday post.

Thanks again for hanging out with us over the years. It sure has been fun and I feel truly blessed for having been a part of Something Wicked!

Angie

3 comments:

Barbara E. said...

Awww, sorry to see Something Wicked end. I'll be looking out for you all on the web. :D

Angie Fox said...

Me too, Barbara! Thanks for reading and hanging out with us. :) We'll see you on the web!

Deirdra said...

Hi I'm looking for your contact info for a bookreview/post?
Can you email me at EdenLiterary at gmail dot com